Monday, October 19, 2020

Rejoicing today!

This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!

I AM GLAD!  So thrilled to get to tell you that in our very brief appointment this morning, we heard "the scans look good."  I asked her to repeat it and say things. look. good. again please! Every spot is responding and shrinking.  Whether it's chemo or diet or angel armies in there, we do not care!  We know the Lord is working!  We knew it before we walked in there because of many little signs and wonders that you'll have to ask us about in person!  For now, we rejoice in good scans!

Scott is celebrating alone in a chemo round 3 chair today.  I, on the other hand, am celebrating by telling everyone who might even care a little bit.  So rejoice with me or move along if you see me telling the Price Chopper cashier or any other stranger how great and kind my God is!

Thank you for all the prayers and tears of joy shared with us today!  Please don't stop, this is far from over!  This is just the beginning of God getting glory!  And glory He deserves!!

4 comments:

Dwell

I have gotten my head kicked in the last several weeks.  Do you know those weeks?  Where things are said about you-true or untrue-you don...