Friday, March 23, 2012

Today...

Today is the day of the "meeting".  The one where our case is being presented to the decision makers in Peru.  I'm a tad anxious.  But I was just reminded of a verse that a friend gave us early on in the process, when we thought we were being told NO.  God HAS taken down walls.  I used to imagine him driving a bulldozer through a building, to breakdown the barriers of His plan if that's what it took.  He can do it again today.  And no matter what, He is still the God who calls me by name.

Isaiah 45:
I will go before you and will level the mountains;
I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron.
I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places,
so that you may know that I am the LORD, the God of Israel,
who summons you by name.

1 comment:

  1. I have prayed without details, but I love knowing how it is going! Your family is blessed to BE a blessing.

    ReplyDelete

Dwell

I have gotten my head kicked in the last several weeks.  Do you know those weeks?  Where things are said about you-true or untrue-you don...