Monday, March 26, 2012

Brief Update on SNA Meeting

Just so that you're not in suspense...we have not heard back from our agency about the meeting last Friday.  I don't think that means anything.  At this point, we don't know if Peru is going to request any changes to our paperwork (dossier) or if it's good to go.  So we wait.  I will update as soon as I hear.

In case you aren't really sure where we are in this whole process, we are currently waiting for a "referral" which is the official matching of us to these particular kids.  The referral is a big deal, especially with some of the exceptions that they have made for us.  It means that the semi-yes we got awhile back becomes a real, official yes!  Ask questions if you are confused...especially because I started this blog late and didn't go all the way back to the beginning. :)  I can fill in the gaps if needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment